Our Southern Wake Academy Booster Club is a nonprofit organization whose primary purpose is to provide support for the SWA Athletic Department and all of our athletes.
As our school has grown leaps and bounds over the last few years, so has our Athletics Department and our Teams.
We are very fortunate to have amazing athletes and coaches here at Southern Wake Academy. As with all growth comes the need for extra finances to grow these sports.
Our goals for SWA Booster Club:
- To help provide financial support to our athletic department, thereby decreasing each individual athletes cost for participation.
- Promote school spirit and sportsmanship GO LIONS!
- To encourage attendance and help provide an enjoyable fan experience at all SWA athletic events.
To do this we need your help and your support. There are many volunteer opportunities available for our families. Just a few areas that are available:
- Volunteering to support ticket sales and concessions stand sales
- Volunteering to support the advertising and selling functions of SWA apparel and other items that help promote school spirit.
- Support annual fundraisers including Silent Auction, fan cloth, Spirit Nights
- Volunteering for SWA Spirit Night coordination.
- Volunteer for Athletic Awards Celebrations.
- Purchasing family memberships, including season passes for all regular home sporting events.
- Support/Host the evaluation and execution of approved fundraising opportunities.
Our SWA Athletes are the best! Let’s support their growth and abilities!
*The opinions expressed on this website are the author’s own and do not reflect the view of Southern Wake Academy.